Home | Your Account | Public Games | Forum  | Calendar

Author
ylq
Date
 2020-05-13 08:43
I want to be someone like him-he has more than 3,000 inventions a year, and these inventions have changed everyone's lives. He is like a great magician, sending electricity to every corner of our side, making the world brightly lit, making people in the pictures sing and dance, and let people who are thousands of miles away hear each other ��s voices . For him, the road to invention never ends. He is the great inventor-Thomas Alva Edison. The earliest recognition of invention Carton Of Cigarettes, but watching the strange props in the Japanese animation "Doraemon" Marlboro Red, fantasizing that when I grow up, I must invent such a good thing to do my best to the society, so I love it so much Invented. In the second grade, we learned a text called "Edison Saves Mom", which talked about the era when there was no light source. In order to enable mother's surgery at home, little Edison used the principle of light reflected on the mirror to make The sun filled the house, and the story of the mother's operation went smoothly at home. When the classmates were laughing at Edison ��s name and the name ��Edi Altman�� in ��Altman�� in the cartoon, I did n��t laugh. I was convinced by his agility and intelligence. We were about the same age, but I couldn't think of that method. After school, I bought a book called "Edison". I learned from the book that he asked "Why is 2 + 2 equal to 4, not equal to 5", hatching eggs in the warehouse and so on. These things seem to make people laugh, but in fact there is a strong desire for knowledge in Edison. A sentence of "why" contains a yearning for the ultimate answer to things. In order to be an excellent inventor, I should dare to ask "why". Mr. Sun Yat-sen's "Ask if you don't understand" and the shameful question of Confucius, the great sage, inspired me even more. I ask you what I'm afraid of. Since you are determined to be an inventor, patience, confidence and perseverance are essential. Don't be discouraged if you fail, let alone lose your confidence. In order to invent the electric lamp, he put a lot of effort into putting the filament of the electric lamp into the bulb. In more than a year, I have failed thousands of times and can still persevere. Does this need perseverance? "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." Yes, only hard work will be rewarded Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and perseverance is always necessary. "I am born to be useful". I will always remember the teachings of Teacher Peng: "Good boys are far away, and even if the surroundings are stormy, do n��t waver. Do n��t worry, I will try my best to be an outstanding inventor
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Responses
No Responses