Home | Your Account | Public Games | Forum  | Calendar

Author
ylq
Date
 2020-05-20 04:59
Tolerance, what an ordinary word. It can make people harmonious. But how many people can really do it? Once, I played in the square. There was a lot of people on the street, bustling and bustling. On the square, the children happily play. "Beep--" Suddenly a sharp horn appeared, followed by a "boom". Everyone was terrified. What the hell is going on? I squeezed into the crowd, and at a glance, I understood. It turned out that two battery cars collided. Fortunately, no one was injured, only one car fell to the ground, and the other basket was deformed. What a blessing in misfortune! Just when I thought it was okay and was about to leave, the two quarreled like an explosion. "Look at how you crashed my car! How did you ride the bike!" Said the middle-aged woman in black and said aggressively. "You still have a face to say to me! Obviously you suddenly turned Marlboro Red, and I hit you!" The middle-aged woman in red was not willing to be outdone. She looks so gentle, she didn't expect to be so rude. "Who told you not to look at the front of the bike! Besides, I hit the turn signal!" The blush in black was flushed. The man in red is also very angry, like a roaring lion. "Don't be noisy, don't be noisy ..." "There's nothing wrong with the car, just fix it a little bit!" "Yeah, as for it!" Discuss the book with a tongue. But as if the two didn't seem to hear it, they were still arguing and they were all about to start. Finally, the traffic police had to separate them. I sighed and left. Along the way, I thought to myself: People nowadays don't understand how tolerant at all! My heart seemed to be shrouded in dark clouds. Things around him seem to have lost their vitality. The sky became gloomy and made me sad. The next day, I was doing my homework at school. Although it was a day away, the shadow left by me yesterday was still there. I wrote and wrote, and my mind was no longer on my homework, looking bored out the window. With a snap, I felt a pain in my head. I touched it. Fortunately, there was no bleeding, but now the pain is unbearable at the first move. What is going on? At this moment, I saw the same table running with apology. It turned out that his stationery box was thrown around him as a toy, and accidentally hit me. He kept saying sorry. I was burning with anger in my heart at the moment, and I thought: "I'm sorry if I'm sorry?" See me not scolding you! My anger is spreading, and has reached the throat, it will explode! But at this time, I thought of the two people who quarreled yesterday. At that time, I looked down on them. If I am angry now, how is it different from them? The anger subsided immediately. I thought again: I'm not hurt too much. If I get angry now, wouldn't it be like those two? Thinking of this, I think I can't get angry. I smiled and forgave the same table. "It's okay, you didn't mean it. Be careful later." He also smiled gratefully and left. The dark clouds in my heart dispersed. Outside the window, the bird's singing seemed extremely happy. What about three feet? That time, I received the deepest education in my life: tolerant people. Tolerant composition 800 words Suddenly, my eyes were locked on a middle-aged woman with anxious face looking around, I saw her asking this, look at that, at a glance I knew what was missing Newport 100S, I was glad to be Tell dad that something unexpected happened, and the woman I locked in also found us, she was approaching us angrily, scaring me to hide behind my dad quickly, only to see that she could not help but say that it was one Fist, he kept yelling: "Come and help me, someone kidnapped my child, help me catch him!" The people next to him gathered around and whispered: "Now People are so bold, they dare to kidnap children during the day and have to send him to the Public Security Bureau! ���� Yes! Misunderstood, I saw the little girl crying there alone Cigarettes Online, asked the reason, and knew that it was lost before I helped her find her mother. "" I won't be fooled, don't try to lie to me! " Rao. My dad said, "I'm a policeman, how can I deceive people?" At this time, the old man of the gate came and said, "Don't shout, listen to me, this is a kind person, they talk to me I ��ve heard that people are he
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Responses
   RE: ��ve heard that people
Author
ylq
Date
 2020-05-20 05:03
Tolerance, what an ordinary word. It can make people harmonious. But how many people can really do it? Once, I played in the square. There was a lot of people on the street, bustling and bustling. On the square, the children happily play <a href="cigarettesusaonline.com">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>. "Beep--" Suddenly a sharp horn appeared, followed by a "boom". Everyone was terrified. What the hell is going on? I squeezed into the crowd, and at a glance, I understood. It turned out that two battery cars collided. Fortunately, no one was injured, only one car fell to the ground, and the other basket was deformed. What a blessing in misfortune! Just when I thought it was okay and was about to leave, the two quarreled like an explosion. "Look at how you crashed my car! How did you ride the bike!" Said the middle-aged woman in black and said aggressively. "You still have a face to say to me! Obviously you suddenly turned, and I hit you!" The middle-aged woman in red was not willing to be outdone. She looks so gentle, she didn't expect to be so rude. "Who told you not to look at the front of the bike! Besides, I hit the turn signal!" The blush in black was flushed. The man in red is also very angry, like a roaring lion. "Don't be noisy, don't be noisy ..." "There's nothing wrong with the car, just fix it a little bit!" "Yeah, as for it!" Discuss the book with a tongue. But as if the two didn't seem to hear it, they were still arguing and they were all about to start. Finally, the traffic police had to separate them. I sighed and left. Along the way, I thought to myself: People nowadays don't understand how tolerant at all! My heart seemed to be shrouded in dark clouds. Things around him seem to have lost their vitality. The sky became gloomy and made me sad. The next day, I was doing my homework at school. Although it was a day away, the shadow left by me yesterday was still there. I wrote and wrote, and my mind was no longer on my homework, looking bored out the window. With a snap, I felt a pain in my head. I touched it. Fortunately, there was no bleeding, but now the pain is unbearable at the first move. What is going on? At this moment, I saw the same table running with apology. It turned out that his stationery box was thrown around him as a toy, and accidentally hit me. He kept saying sorry. I was burning with anger in my heart at the moment, and I thought: "I'm sorry if I'm sorry?" See me not scolding you! My anger is spreading, and has reached the throat, it will explode! But at this time, I thought of the two people who quarreled yesterday. At that time, I looked down on them. If I am angry now, how is it different from them? The anger subsided immediately. I thought again: I'm not hurt too much. If I get angry now, wouldn't it be like those two? Thinking of this, I think I can't get angry. I smiled and forgave the same table. "It's okay, you didn't mean it. Be careful later." He also smiled gratefully and left. The dark clouds in my heart dispersed. Outside the window, the bird's singing seemed extremely happy. What about three feet? That time, I received the deepest education in my life: tolerant people. Tolerant composition 800 words Suddenly, my eyes were locked on a middle-aged woman with anxious face looking around, I saw her asking this, look at that, at a glance I knew what was missing, I was glad to be Tell dad that something unexpected happened <a href="smokingusacigarettes.com">Carton Of Cigarettes</a>, and the woman I locked in also found us, she was approaching us angrily, scaring me to hide behind my dad quickly <a href="buyusacigarettes.com">Marlboro Red</a>, only to see that she could not help but say that it was one Fist, he kept yelling: "Come and help me, someone kidnapped my child, help me catch him!" The people next to him gathered around and whispered: "Now People are so bold, they dare to kidnap children during the day and have to send him to the Public Security Bureau! &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; Yes! Misunderstood, I saw the little girl crying there alone, asked the reason, and knew that it was lost before I helped her find her mother. "" I won't be fooled, don't try to lie to me! " Rao. My dad said, "I'm a policeman, how can I deceive people?" At this time, the old man of the gate came and said, "Don't shout, listen to me, this is a kind person, they talk to me I &#65533;&#65533;ve heard that people are he<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="promotion.vforums.co.uk/board/intro/topic/10676/action/view_topic/t-think-of-what-we-have">Cigarettes Online</a>
<br/> <a href="diddlmania.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50904">Newport Cigarettes</a>