www.chess5.com   www.chess5.com
Home |  Your Games |  Public Games |  Forum |  Calendar

Author
Bob Armstrong
Date
 2008-09-18 08:22
Hi Eydun:

You removed the " view " link in the " your games " list. You said it would now be gotten through clicking on the " result " link.

Mine doesn't work. When I tried it for my last 2 games, all I got was the header and the board, with no score.

Can you fix this?

Bob

Responses
   RE: " Result " Link to View Games??
Author
Bob Armstrong
Date
 2008-09-21 23:16
I just tried the " result " link to " view " a game in my games list. It works fine now, and loaded almost instantly, despite being heavily annotated.

Bob
Author
Bob Armstrong
Date
 2008-09-21 23:14
Hi Stijn:

My status bar looked like it thought it had finished ( went through it in less than a second ). And then no game score.

But since Eydun seems to have corrected it, I'll go try it again now.

Bob
Author
MacGyverMagic
Date
 2008-09-20 03:40
It works fine for me. But it takes a long time for the move list to load. Maybe you can do something on the back-end to improve load times on that.
Author
admin
Date
 2008-09-19 03:38
Hi Bob and MacGyver.

Please retry now, to see if it is fixed.

Author
MacGyverMagic
Date
 2008-09-19 04:42
I just tried annotating one of my games and after I added just one text annotation, my moves wouldn't show up any longer...
Author
MacGyverMagic
Date
 2008-09-19 03:57
I suspect that might be part of the problem. I just tried one of my own games, and it came up just fine. What does your status bar look like when you try? Is the page loading for ages or does the browser think it has finished?
Author
Bob Armstrong
Date
 2008-09-18 04:51
Hi Eydun:

None of my game scores come up when I click the " result " link in the chart of my games. But the games do come up when I click " view " on the list of " public games ".

Would it have anything to do with the fact that my games are heavily annotated? Could that be affecting the performance of the " result " link somehow?

I hope this can be fixed. I have to " view " my games quite often when I post them to get all the corrections required because of the Fritz annotations.

Bob